Monday, January 26, 2009

Chat with Nancy

Apu: hello are you there?
me: I missed you!!! I was charging my phone in the kitchen and I was upstairs doing laundry!! I can't believe I missed you - but more importantly I am SOOOOOOOO happy to hear you did the helicopter ride!! I can hardly wait to hear about it. And see the amazing photographs
Apu: hello

me: Hello!! How are you? How was the ride? How is everything?

Apu: we keep missing we are good the helicopter tour was awesome. Everything is awesome.

me: Did you go around and are the full island?

Apu: just half way

me: Was it just the two of you?

Apu: dad said yes we went all a around the island. It was 6 of us and the pilot

me: That is great - now that is something you will never forget I am sure

Apu: thats for sure it was awesome, very happy we went dad was too

me: How amazing - are you sending photographs? Please do - I called Robi right away and he is so pleased you did this

Apu: yes we made photos

me: So is that your kitchen in the photo where you are at the table? Do you like the resort?

Apu: the resort is very nice the table is in the dining area, kitchen is at the back dad will make a photo too

tomorrow night we are going for the Luau Kalamaku, for a show and dinner and entertainment, but first a train ride around the place

me: Wow - you guys are doing it all and it sounds amazing

Apu: we like the place very much and want to see it all. yesterday both rides were awesome too

me: The pictures were great As well I can just imagine how beautiful everything is And am not surprised that you love it so

Apu: yes , dad is going to send more photos after downloading them how are the kids?

me: Are the chickens waking you in the morning?

Apu: can't even hear them that much, they are very cute though lots of them all over the island

me: Ha ha that is great Funny

Apu: i will give the computer to dad kisses to you all, love you all

me: Hi dad What a way to spend your birthday

Apu: hi Nancy

me: Gabor sang for you yesterday

Apu: az nagyon szep koszi szepen

me: ANd after he saw the photos he was playing and said he wants to go to Hawaii and see the dolphins too We are so happy you are seeing all the tours And great to do it first

Apu: koszi, mink is orulunk

me: So you can see the island in every way and then decide what you want to do on your own

Apu: igen ugy akarjuk mink is, sok latnivalo van

me: You are doing planes, trains and automobiles - seeing it every way! Ha ha

Apu: puszi nektek, puszi az unokaknak is

me: Es visza

No comments: