Monday, January 26, 2009

Chat with Elsie

Feri: hello Elsie How are you? What are you doing
I see you are happy about something care to share?
me: I am happy my parents are having such a great time! Awesome pics from today and I can't believe you guys went on a helicopter ride. I have the coolest parents! p.s. Sue and George say Hi too.


GDad: hello zsuzsi how are you?
Zheba: Sue is good! What happened to our conversation?!??!? This is Elsie
GDad: Are you at zsuzsis?
Zheba: I am on Sue's laptop and yes I am at Zsuzsi's. I chatted - didn't you get it?
GDad: I dont know what happened, that is why I am writing Zsuzsi to see how come you are not on - no i didnt get it
Zheba: okay - I said: I am happy my parents are having such a great time! Awesome pics from today and I can't believe you guys went on a helicopter ride. I have the coolest parents! p.s. Sue and George say Hi too.How was the helicopter ride? It looks like it was fantastic!
GDad: I can't believe it either -the ride was awesome - there is a first for everything right?
Zheba: So good to hear! So are you going to tell us what exciting plans you have for tomorrow? And yes there is always a first.
GDad: we are going for a Luau
Zheba: FANTASTIC! Hope you guys have a great time. Have a great night. We just started watching a movie - I will talk to you guys again tomorrow - ok? Love Always, Elsie
GDad: there is a 40 minute train ride around the Farm workplace and then a show and a dinner it is at 5:30 pm
Zheba: Sounds great. Have fun!
GDad: Aloha to you all Love Mom and Dad
Zheba: Aloha!

No comments: