Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Chat with Elsie

9:09 PM Feri: hello darling, how are you?
me: aloha! how are you!?
Feri: what are you doing?

9:11 PM me: I'm at home. where are you? Just doing some laundry and cleaning around the house.
Feri: whoa you are a busy lany
me: I see from Sue's chat that it is raining there today.
Feri: we are at home finished dinner and going to play cards
me: sounds like it was yummy. are you guys staying in tonight?
ah!
Feri: yes it is raining all day, off and on
me: what kind of boat ride are you guys going on tomorrow?
Feri: yes we are at home tonight
9:13 PM tomorrow afternoon and evening we have a ticket
for a boatride on the river and a dinner show
it is a raft a covered raft
9:14 PM me: its great that you guys are seeing and doing so much! I loved the beach pictures you guys sent. Is that one of the couple on the beach you guys?
sounds great! its a luau dinner show - isn't it?
9:15 PM Feri: what is new with you?
9:16 PM how is the weather? is it cold?
me: nothing new here - just working and working. Its very busy and I'm exhausted when I get home.
9:17 PM The weather is nice, not cold at all right now - the wind has been blowing though, especially on the weekend.
Feri: the big thing is you still have a job, right
me: absolutely right!
9:18 PM Feri: no it is some other people
9:19 PM me: I kinda thought so. I didn't think you would walk to far away from your camera.
9:20 PM Did you guys have a good day today - even if it rained?
Feri: yes we did, it is not cold and lots more to see
me:
You guys look like you are having a fantastic time. Were you able to stay in the same room?
9:24 PM Feri: yes that was very nice, we didn't have to move, it is a very nice room
9:25 PM me: its a great room! what else do you guys have planned to do this week.
Feri: did you see dad signed up for facebook?
9:26 PM no plans yet for thursday
me: I did see that Dad signed up - but I have a problem with facebook on my home computer (it takes forever to load and its hard to use (my computer needs fixing) and I can't get facebook at work - so I have to wait until I can either use Nancy or Sue's computer.
Feri: friday we have to check out at 10 am
9:27 PM give the car back by 6pm and the flight is at 9,25pm
9:28 PM me: will they hold your suitcases? or are you guys going to slowly drive towards the airport? I can't believe its almost been 2 weeks already!
9:29 PM Feri: i will let you go to tend to your house work, was nice chatting with you love you mom and dad
9:30 PM me: I loved chatting with you guys too. I missed you guys yesterday. On the computer at different times. There is a picture of Gabor (making pizza) on the Fishbowl blog.
Love you both! Have a great day tomorrow!
Feri: we are taking the suitcases with us, the airport is 1:30 minutes south from the cliffs resort
9:31 PM kisses good night, i will check the fishbowl site
me: kisses back! hope you both win at cards! tee hee.

No comments: